One of my greatest pleasures is being able to feed my family with good food.
I try to grow as much as I can on our little patch, and use our compost, and only my hands to grow, and weed and care for our plants. I think this is the way to go. No sprays or other nonsense.
So here is one of my first pleasures of the day, eating our own muesli..
I use whole oats, linseeds, sunflower seeds, bran, wheatgerm and coconut, then add some oil heated with some honey to coat all the grains.
I then toast the lot at for about 15 mins, and we then have good fresh crispy muesli!
I like mine with some raisins, milk and maybe a banana if we have any.
Keeps me going all morning, I love it!
This year I've planted some oats in the garden. Hopefully we'll have our own oats too, if the birds don't find them first!
No comments:
Post a Comment