Exploding bread dough...
A new loaf tin.
Most of the kitchen stuff I own is rubbish I bought when we first moved here. Cheap and nasty from the supermarket or somewhere, but yesterday I bought a proper loaf tin. It was quite expensive, but luckily there was a quarter off the price yesterday.
I'm just waiting for the loaf and some bread rolls to come out of the oven...Smells nice.....
I used shampoo today. First time in ages, and now I'm cross as my hair is all fuzzy. He wanted a picture of the back of his head too. So soft...
In the garden we found a pumpkin..
It would appear that most of the chicks will be cockerels. The white one is "Charlotte", and is the first to cock-a-doodle-doo. There were tears.
I liked the light streaming through this pumpkin leaf, and the pumpkin growing under it.
Buns are done, and that loaf tin is really good.








Oh my, your loaf and rolls look divine! Bet the smell was fantastic! x
ReplyDeleteOh gosh...bread looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely looking hair...and squashes!xxx
Fantastic bread and pumpkins and we have two chicks that turned out to be cockerels and sadly we can't keep so many cockerels..so know the feeling here. You have inspired me to bake more bread. I've been lazy at that recently.
ReplyDeleteThank you all! We love our bread, it took many months of disasters before I became good at it. The best thing I did was buy some decent scales.
ReplyDeleteLove to all x